Monday, October 11, 2010

The Dhani Harrison Story

I decided to cancel going to school on Tuesday in favor of road tripping to Jersey to hang with Dhani Harrison. (Wouldn’t you?)




In whole entire life, I’ve never EVER met a boy who talks more than I do.Truly.

Don’t let him fool you, Dhani really is the most adorable, charming, little chatterbox you’ll ever meet.He looks you right in the eye when he talks to you,as he continues to ramble on and on about mindless things like Tuesday (long story).There’s so much I can write about yesterday but I don’t think there is a text box big enough for everything.

So I guess I’ll share just one of my favorite parts of the day with you guys…

If you can see in the picture with him on my tumblr blog,I have a feather sticking out of my hair.I like to wear them because, I don’t know…I’m just weird

Anywho, Dhani saw it and said to me:

“I love the feather in your hair. That is the most interesting hair accessory I think I’ve ever seen.”

yeah.

Anyway, at that moment, I remembered I actually did have another one on me (oh heck yes I did, I’m that cool, ya know ;0 )

So I told him I do have another one, and he gets excited, leans his head over and says “yes! put it in my hat!”

So, who was I to refuse? of course, I did..

And he wore that feather in his hat for the rest of the night.While I wore mine in my hair.We were like twins.Hilarious.

I just wish I had a picture of him with it….

oh wait….





Isn’t he adorable? :)

best day EVER!

P.S he signed my vinyl and drew the Om symbol next to his name. It made me think of George. :(

2 comments:

  1. I came across your story on Tumblr. He sounds super lovely! Thank you for sharing your expereince with us!
    xox

    ReplyDelete